School-Studio “SHAR” invites you to visit an animated program in the Museum of Victory, which will be held in the framework of the all-Russian action “Movie Night-2018”.
At 17:00 there will be a master class of animation from Director Tatyana Kiseleva and the long-awaited premiere of her cartoon “the Medicine for obedience”
Tatiana will tell and show how this film was created (storyboards, drawings, animatics).
At 18:30 guests and spectators will see the cartoon program of the School-Studio “SHAR” for children:
- The foundling (dir. Andrey Sokolov, 2002)
- The edge (dir. Sasha Vasiliev, 2017 year)
- About me (dir. Maria Sosnina, 2005)
- Cello (dir. Tatiana Kurnaeva, 2008)
- Dangerous walk (dir. Alena Oyateva, 2002)
- Careful! Doors are opening! (Anastasia Zhuravleva, 2005)
- Creation (dir. Julia Baigulova, 2017 year)
- The jar (dir. Tatyana Kiseleva, 2013, 5 min 50 sec)
- Bird (dir. Ekaterina Filippova, 2015)
- Medicine for obedience (dir. Tatyana Kiseleva, 2018)
Details on the Museum’s website