One autumn Pishto had had enough of it and decided to leave his home village for good.
Film was shot with the financial support of the Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation.
- Film was the participant of 38 international festivals, including:
- London international animation festival LIAF (Great Britain, 2013)
- New York International Children’s Film Festival (USA, 2013)
- Hiroshima International Animation Festival (Japan, 2012)
- International Festival for Documentary and Animated Film DOK Leipzig (Germany, 2012)
- Zlin Film Festival (Czech Republic, 2012)
- Prize «The Best Animation Film», Suzdal Animation Film Festival (Russia, 2012)
- 1st Prize «The Best Animation Film», Festival of Students and Debut Films «St. Anna» (Russia, 2012)