A story about a person who had lived a life that was of no use to anybody whatsoever. Even the moment of fame that fell to his lot changed practically nothing in his life. Simultaneously the authors work out the theme of the crowds that create “inflated” idols for themselves.
Film was shot with the financial support of the Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography of Russian Federation.
- Film was the participant of 12 international festivals, including:
- Annecy Animation Film Festival (France, 2009)
- International Festival for Documentary and Animated Film DOK Leipzig (Germany, 2008)
- Brisbane Asia Pacific Screen Awards (Australia, 2008)
- European Animated Film Festival Balkanima (Serbia, 2008)
- International Animation Film Festival Animest (Romania, 2009)
Hehoos (Pavel Sukhih), Konstantin Komardin, Sergey Mirzaev, Liubov Gaydukova