Honored Artist of the RSFSR. The teacher.
Member of the International Association of Animators (ASIFA).
A legendary animator and one of the most experienced, beloved and indispensable teachers of several generations of animators in Russia.
Teaches in our school animation for 4 courses. In many respects due to the great experience and teaching talent of Violetta Pavlovna, the graduates of the School-studio “SHAR” invariably receive brilliant professional training. Among her students there were and still are such classics of modern animation as Mikhail Tumelya, Mikhail Aldashin, Alexander Dorogov, Ivan Maximov, Alexei Turkus, Oksana Cherkasova and many others.
– Courses of artists-animators at the film studio “Soyuzmultfilm”
– University of Marxism-Leninism, Department of the History of Domestic and Foreign Cinema
Since 1959 she worked as an animator at the Soyuzmultfilm studio with such famous directors of animation films as Fyodor Khitruk, Boris Dezhkin, Roman Kachanov, Eduard Nazarov, Andrei Khrzhanovsky and others on the films “Match-Rematch”, “Winnie the Pooh”, “Film , Film, film “,” Bremen musicians “,” Blue puppy “,” Silver hoof “,” Return of the prodigal parrot “,” Adventures of the penguinenko Lolo “and many, many others.
She worked in domestic and foreign companies as the chief designer and artist.
Detailed filmography on the site animator.ru
– Courses of artists-animators at / with “Soyuzmultfilm” (1972-76).
– Course of animators-puppeteers (1981)
– Higher Courses of Scriptwriters and Directors (1979-2005)
– VGIK (since 1989)
– School-studio “SHAR” (since 2004)
Was filmed in the documentary series “Factory of Miracles” (series “Animator”, 2006).